Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Justin Bieber Live in KL Malaysia 2011

Who Justin Bieber? Oh don't kid me.
Justin Bieber is discovered in 2008 from Youtube videos.
Younger than us, and nao he's coming for his My World Tour in KL yess its true !
Well I'm not a big fan of him and used to call him Justin Boobie (ops) but he DO have ALOT of big fans So you guys, (actually girls wtf) out there don't miss this chance!


Tickets are priced at RM98, RM188, RM288, RM358 and RM498.

Bieber, 16, is a Canadian pop/R&B singer whose meteoric rise to fame is a fabled tale of YouTube to pop stardom.

The first of his two-part debut album My World was released on Nov 17 in 2009. My World 2.0 (or My Worlds in Asia, distributed by Universal Music) followed four months later.

He has chalked up a string of hit songs including Baby, One Time, Somebody to Love, One Less Lonely Girl, Love Me, Never Let You Go and Favourite Girl.

Bieber has been nominated for Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album for My World 2.0 at next month's Grammy Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment